Orillia Local HSJCC Goals and Objectives:
a) Committee’s over all goals and key commitments:
- Promote local cross sector communication between human services and justice system.
- Facilitate implementation of the Regional HSJCC strategy at the local level.
- Create a point of contact and information for police, probation, community mental health services.
b) Committee’s specific objectives:
- To identify priority issues.
- Create local solutions to local problems in relation to target client group.
- Act in an advisory capacity to colleagues as human service and justice interface.
- To organize and deliver local community education and public awareness.
- To advise Simcoe-Muskoka Regional HSJCC on strategy developments.